POWER YOGA THURSDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER
POWER YOGA / LIVE ONLINE SuSu Yoga CLASS.
THURSDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2020
6.30 - 7.45pm
All levels (but not complete beginners)
Class Description: 65 minutes of dynamic yoga postures and flows, created to get your heart pumping and your muscles strong. Key focus on core exercises and drills to condition and strengthen muscles, whilst providing deep stretches to maintain flexibility.
10 minutes, concluding the class with a deep relaxation - to help prevent lactic acid and to relax the mind.
Instructions to access your class:
1. Download Zoom for free onto your computer, tablet or phone and register for a basic account.
2. Create space for you to practice in - A yoga mat is required. I recommend having a block, belt, blanket and pillow (but don't worry if you don't have props at home).
3. You will be sent an email (to the email address registared with PayPal) with the class access link, approximately 30 minutes before your lesson starts.
4. 10 minutes before the class is due to start, follow that link to active Zoom.
Additional useful information,
5. You can keep your camera on or off :)
6. You might want to 'pin' the video of Susan (as the teacher) to the large screen once we start the class. Here's how to do this
7. Turn your audio on so you can hear Susan.
8. Please mute yourself once the class starts. Unmute if you wish to ask a question and at the end of your lesson.
9. Music isn't compatible with Zoom. If you have trouble hearing Susan's music, feel free to use your own playlist on another device in the background.
Enjoy your class! :)