*LIVE* STRONG SUNDAY - SUNDAY 29TH MAY
STRONG SUNDAY / LIVE ONLINE SuSu Yoga class. SUNDAY 29TH MAY
11am - 12pm
Class Description: Main focus on GLUTES, LEGS & ABS
Body conditioning - Strength, Tone & Sweat!
A strong and flexible body, plus a strong and flexible mind is key! In this 60-minute class you have the opportunity to particularly focus on strength and tone of glutes, legs and abdominals. Plus cardio exercising your heart, ultimately strenghtening your cardiovascular system. Finishing the class with a 10 minute cool down stretch, to maintain flexibility, mobility and to help prevent the build up of lactic acid.
Feel free to use hand weights or bands to increase resistance, but absolutely not necessary.
Instructions to access your class:
1. Download Zoom for free onto your computer, tablet or phone and register for a basic account.
2. Create space for you to practice in - A yoga mat is required. I recommend having a block, belt, blanket and pillow - but absolutely not necessary.
3. You will be sent an email (to the email address registared with PayPal) with the class access link, approximately 30 minutes before your lesson starts.
4. 10 minutes before the class is due to start, follow that link to active Zoom.
Additional useful information.
5. You can keep your camera on or off :)
6. You might want to 'pin' the video of Susan (as the teacher) to the large screen once we start the class. Here's how to do this
7. Turn your audio on so you can hear Susan. 8. Please mute yourself once the class starts. Unmute if you wish to ask a question and at the end of your lesson.
9. Music isn't compatible with Zoom. If you have trouble hearing Susan's music, feel free to use your own playlist on another device in the background.
Enjoy your class! :)