ONLINE 60 MIN LUNCHTIME YOGA TUESDAY 2ND JUNE
GENERAL LEVEL / LIVE ONLINE SuSu Yoga CLASS.
TUESDAY 2ND JUNE 2020
12 - 1pm
Class Description: Combining styles Hatha and Vinyasa Flow. This 60 minute class will connect you to your zen! Breathing + Relaxation + Flowing Asanas to raise your 'midday' energy, whilst also de-stressing your body and mind. A perfect recharging break in the middle of your working day...(or furlough) day ~ Bliss!
Mixed abilities, but not suitable for complete beginners.
Instructions to access your class:
1. Download Zoom for free onto your computer, tablet or phone and register for a basic account.
2. Create space for you to practice in - A yoga mat is required. I recommend having a block, belt, blanket and pillow (but don't worry if you don't have props at home).
3. You will be sent an email (to the email address registared with PayPal) with the class access link, approximately 30 minutes before your lesson starts.
4. 10 minutes before the class is due to start, follow that link to active Zoom.
Additional useful information,
5. You can keep your camera on or off :)
6. You might want to 'pin' the video of Susan (as the teacher) to the large screen once we start the class. Here's how to do this
7. Turn your audio on so you can hear Susan.
8. Please mute yourself once the class starts. Unmute if you wish to ask a question and at the end of your lesson.
9. Music isn't compatible with Zoom. If you have trouble hearing Susan's music, feel free to use your own playlist on another device in the background.
Enjoy your class! :)