HATHA / VINYASA YOGA ONLINE WEDNESDAY 24TH FEB
HATHA & VINYASA / LIVE ONLINE SuSu Yoga CLASS.
WEDNESDAY 24TH FEB 2021
6.30 - 7.45pm
Mixed abilities, but not suitable for complete beginners.
Class Description: This live online class will give you an opportunity to step outside your boundaries and practice your inversions, arm balances and advanced asanas. Alternatively, you are welcome to focus on the more relaxing stretches and resting when you need to. 55 minutes of asana flows and deep stretches.20 minutes concluding the class with Pranayama (breathing exercises), to help reduce anxiety, stress and insomnia and increase the flow of oxygen and prana whilst expanding your lung capacity - followed by a deep relaxation.
Instructions to access your class:
1. Download Zoom for free onto your computer, tablet or phone and register for a basic account.
2. Create space for you to practice in - A yoga mat is required. I recommend having a block, belt, blanket and pillow (but don't worry if you don't have props at home).
3. You will be sent an email (to the email address registared with PayPal) with the class access link, approximately 30 minutes before your lesson starts.
4. 10 minutes before the class is due to start, follow that link to active Zoom.Additional useful information.
5. You can keep your camera on or off :)
6. You might want to 'pin' the video of Susan (as the teacher) to the large screen once we start the class. Here's how to do this
7. Turn your audio on so you can hear Susan.
8. Please mute yourself once the class starts. Unmute if you wish to ask a question and at the end of your lesson.
9. Music isn't compatible with Zoom. If you have trouble hearing Susan's music, feel free to use your own playlist on another device in the background.
Enjoy your class! :)