SUNRISE FLOW YOGA SATURDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER
SUNRISE FLOW / LIVE ONLINE SuSu Yoga CLASS.
SATURDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER 2020
10 - 11.15am
Class Description: 60 minutes of flows, designed to invigorate your body and mind, giving you energy for the rest of your day. There will be a strong focus on releasing tension from tight shoulders and neck, OR tight hips - helping you reset and de-stress after a busy working week.
15 minutes, concluding your class with a Pranayama (breathing exercise), to help reduce anxiety and worries - followed by a deep relaxation ~ bliss!
Instructions to access your class:
1. Download Zoom for free onto your computer, tablet or phone and register for a basic account.
2. Create space for you to practice in - A yoga mat is required. I recommend having a block, belt, blanket and pillow (but don't worry if you don't have props at home).
3. You will be sent an email (to the email address registared with PayPal) with the class access link, approximately 30 minutes before your lesson starts.
4. 10 minutes before the class is due to start, follow that link to active Zoom.
Additional useful information,
5. You can keep your camera on or off :)
6. You might want to 'pin' the video of Susan (as the teacher) to the large screen once we start the class. Here's how to do this
7. Turn your audio on so you can hear Susan.
8. Please mute yourself once the class starts. Unmute if you wish to ask a question and at the end of your lesson.
9. Music isn't compatible with Zoom. If you have trouble hearing Susan's music, feel free to use your own playlist on another device in the background.
Enjoy your class! :)