FACE-TO-FACE • ZOOM LIVE • RECORDED
Important Info - Kentish Town Yoga
Throughout September, there will only be the 6.45pm Wednesday class.
Attendees of the 8.15pm lesson will move into the 6.45pm class for this month - all abilities welcome (but contact Susan, if you are a complete beginner). We will remain at our current venue (Islip St NW5 2TU).
Depending on the weather, the class will be outside, surrounded by nature in our lovely garden area (photo below), or indoors, in our spacious newly decorated hall.
See you there!
FACE-TO-FACE YOGA CLASSES
Kentish Town Classes
Susan will be teaching two yoga classes in Kentish Town on Wednesday evenings.
Drop-in (booking not required), or purchase a class pass to save!
(3 minute walk from Kentish Town tube)
GENERAL LEVEL ~ HATHA + VINYASA FLOW
General level class (mixed abilities) - but not suitable for complete beginners.
6.45pm - 8pm
HATHA & VINYASA FLOW YOGA will help you come away from your busy day, stretch out and press the 'reset button'. This class encourages you to step outside your boundaries, offering more advanced poses, and increasing your flexibility, strength and range of movement. Balancing the Yin and Yang of your body & mind - feeling more energised, but also relaxed.
BEGINNER / GENERAL LEVEL ~ HATHA FLOW
All abilities - especially suitable for absolute non-bendy beginners!
8.15pm - 9.30pm
A gentle and relaxing class. You will be guided through the fundamental Hatha yoga poses, improving flexibility, coordination and mobility. You also will be taught breathing and relaxation techniques, particularly beneficial to help you de-stress and relax! This class is particularly suited to non-bendy beginners, but also great if you have previously practiced yoga and would like to ease yourself back onto the mat, focusing on deep stretches taught at a slower pace.
Drop into any Kentish Town class for £14.00
Or purchase a class pass to SAVE!
4 week block / £52.00 (£13 /class) - Pass valid for 5 weeks
6 week block / £72.00 (£12 /class) - Pass valid for 7 weeks
8 week block / £88.00 (£11/class) - Pass valid for 9 weeks
Start your block of classes on a Wednesday that suits you.
HOW TO BOOK
* To make your payment via a bank transfer, message Susan HERE
* Susan MUST receive bank transfer DROP-IN payments no later than 30 minutes before the start of your lesson
* Please make your payment in cash at the start of your lesson
Important Class Information
Please bring your own yoga mats for hygiene purposes.
LIVE ONLINE ZOOM CLASSES
* Please check the Shop & Cart page for potential weekly class changes *
12 - 1pm
Combining styles Hatha and Vinyasa Flow.
This 60-minute lunchtime class will connect you to your zen! Breathing + Relaxation + Flowing Asanas to raise your 'midday' energy, whilst also de-stressing your body and mind - A perfect recharging break in the middle of your working day!
Class Zoom RECORDINGS are available.
60-minute Lunchtime class - £8.00
HOW TO BOOK
* Prepayment is required
* Please make your payment no later than 30 minutes before the start of your lesson.
Instructions to access your class
1. Download Zoom for free onto your computer, tablet or phone and register for a basic account.
2. Create space for you to practice - A yoga mat is required. I recommend having a block, belt, blanket and pillow (but don't worry if you don't have props at home).
3. You will be sent an email with the class access link 30 minutes before the start of your lesson and a short registration form to complete (name/email address). If you made your payment via PayPal your link will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal).
4. 5-10 minutes before the class is due to start, follow the link to access your Zoom lesson.
5. Enjoy your class! :)
To book, register or for more information contact Susan at SuSu Yoga